I = 1
V = 5
X = 10
L = 50
C = 100
D = 500
M = 1000
The mnemonic ‘I Value Xylophones Like Cows Do Milk’ may really help you.
Questions to Ask Yourself or a Friend:
– What does C stand for in roman numerals?
– What is the roman numeral for 10?
– What is the roman numeral for 50?
– What does D represent in roman numerals?
– What is the roman numeral for 1 000?
– What is one in roman numerals?
When you can, ‘See It, Say It’ for each of the seven symbols it is time to move on.
Take me to the Roman Numbers Page