Roman Numerals Game
4 (IV) in a Row
How to Play:
1. Roll the die.
2. Choose a square with the same number as the dice.
3. Read the Roman numeral, and if correct, place a colored counter on the square.
4. The winner is the player who achieves 4 counters in a row vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
Tips and Hints
– This game works best as a two player game.
– Can be played without a die – children just choose numeral.
– Try playing best of three plays – this helps to reinforce roman numerals.
Included in this Download:
– 4 color boards – (1 Additive Principle, 1 Subtractive Principle, 2 mixed versions)
– 4 low color boards – (1 Additive Principle, 1 Subtractive Principle, 2 mixed versions)
– 1 PowerPoint Version for easy game introduction and discussion.
You Will Need:
– To print and laminate the board.
– Print and laminate the reference cards.
– One die (yes die is the singular, dice is the plural)
– Small colored counters for each player e.g. Player 1 = red & Player 2 = green.
Take me to the Roman Numerals Game
Take me Back to the Roman Numerals Homepage